Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you maintain Energy?
So, different people use different methods for maintaining energy. Some people drink a lot of starbucks, other's take caffeine pills. How do you keep up with the energy you need throughout the day? I drink Rockstars like a lifeline. (LOL). However I drink one specific kind. RockStar Pure Zero Punched! It tastes like fruit punch, and it has zero calories and carbs!
- iZimmbi | - WDTFS | - YouTube
I usually just fight through the tiredness. Nothing ever keeps me awake.
-Allenafaith; Support Team Leader|Please do not send me support PM's or emails, post in the instead.|Support Languavel-

Affiliates:

I'm literally running on two hours of sleep in 2 days.
- iZimmbi | - WDTFS | - YouTube

I'm literally running on two hours of sleep in 2 days.
[/quote]

Ouch that sucks. Sad
-Allenafaith; Support Team Leader|Please do not send me support PM's or emails, post in the instead.|Support Languavel-

Affiliates:

I work out, especially for cardio workouts I find that after I go for a run then I get more energy.
i usually take B12 supplements -about 5000mg..or ill take vitamin c 1000mg. tried 5 hour enrgy, terrible bitter taste

Call me old fashioned but usually sleep, food, and coffee does the energy trick for me. Winkblink

Please support Languavel -

Please do not send me support PM's or emails, post instead to ensure you get immediate assistance. Smile