Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite seats
Do you like sitting in the middle, aisle, or a window seat? Front or back of plane?

I like the window or aisle seat. It's kind of a hassle if you need to get up and you're in the middle. I like sitting in the front of the plane, but middle is okay too. I had a flight where I was in the very back, right in front of the bathroom, and that was...annoying. :P

LanguavelĀ 

I had a window seat, and a middle seat, i hate planes, so none really, but middle i found a little better at the back

I'd probably prefer the window seat. I like having something to lean on.
-Allenafaith; Support Team Leader|Please do not send me support PM's or emails, post in the instead.|Support Languavel-

Affiliates:

I used to like the window seats, but now I like the aisle seats to avoid the heat shining through the window. I try to keep as much of my senses barred as possible. I really hate the headaches I get in air conditioned vehicles.c
I love the windows seat.
But it does get annoying to have to get by two people if you have to go to the bathroom.
testing testing 1123
Useful Information:

Do not send me support PM's or emails, post instead and I will be more than happy to help you.Smile

I didn't think about that. :O
-Allenafaith; Support Team Leader|Please do not send me support PM's or emails, post in the instead.|Support Languavel-

Affiliates:

Window seat, back of plane. It's terrible having a middle seat unless you know the two people on either side of you because if you don't know the people then you will have to stay rigid in your seat for the whole flight...
I love having a window seat and sitting in the emergency exit row. You have a lot of responsibility when you sit in those seats but you get so much more leg room and to me it's just more comfortable.