Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rogue Ads
Please report any inappropriate ads here by providing a screenshot, and what browser you are using. I can't control the cookie ads (the ones that display based on what you view/browse), but I can limit the contextual ones to certain genres if I can track them down.

Here's an example:

Languavel 

^^ I'm seeing the same ad as well.

Please support Languavel -

Please do not send me support PM's or emails, post instead to ensure you get immediate assistance. Smile
I've never seen that one. I am seeing like business ads.
-Allenafaith; Support Team Leader|Please do not send me support PM's or emails, post in the instead.|Support Languavel-

Affiliates:

I keep seeing ones similar to that one but with Japanese or Chinese instead of Russian. I'll post a screenshot next time they show.
Shade ~Support Team~, Please do not send me any Support Pm's please post them instead.

got adblock plus lol? i dont see those ads...yet!

Some people don't use an Adblocker or white list sites, so I want to make the ads...less annoying.  Ligthbulb

Languavel 

Cierra
Brabusgot adblock plus lol? i dont see those ads...yet!

Some people don't use an Adblocker or white list sites, so I want to make the ads...less annoying.  Ligthbulb

np. i use ABP because on most forums, the ads slow down page loads to unbearable levels